• Clients should arrive 10 minutes before a scheduled appointment.
• Arriving late will cut into client’s own massage time.
• In order for us to offer the same quality of service to all of our clients, each session must end on time, regardless of how late it begins.
• Therapeutic Touch of Hawaii asks that clients report any changes in health status before undergoing a massage.
• Therapeutic Touch of Hawaii will not be liable for any undisclosed health conditions.
• If the client must cancel or reschedule an appointment, Therapeutic Touch of Hawaii must be notified of the change at least 24 hours in advance so that another client may have the opportunity to schedule a massage during that time.
• Failure to cancel before the 24 hour timeline will result in the forfeiture of the client’s massage and the client will be charged 50% of the normal rate as a cancellation fee or will not be permitted to rebook.
• Gift cards may be purchased
• Gift cards are treated the same as cash and will not be refunded or replaced if lost or stolen.
If the Gift card is expired only with certain circumstances will it be permitted for use.